I’m going to pretend that September = Fall and complain every single day it’s over 60 degrees. So get ready because it looks like it’s going to be in the 80s and 90s indefinitely. But winter is coming and everything is just going to get so great. Now that my 4 favorite months are upon us, I’m going to tell you how I’m going to make them great, because maybe you want to make them great too and you need ideas.
- I’m going to get rid of all our stuff. (This is how I find out if Scott actually reads my blog…)
– I don’t really mean get rid of ALL our stuff but it’s time to really organize and really question why we have 5 spatulas. There is a water bottle on a shelf that I can’t even reach so there’s probably no need for that in this house.
- I’m going to do all the little projects that I haven’t done because of one thing or another. Like the posters without frames TAPED to the wall of places I’ve never been and will never go NEED TO VACATE THE PREMISES BECAUSE I HATE THEM SO MUCH.
- I will actually mow down the “garden” and cover it in plastic so that we can have a garden next year.
- I will do the dishes every day so that the next day, dish doing isn’t as crummy. This will also motivate me to cook and bake more because the dishes I need will be clean and the minimal amount of counter space I have will be free of filth.
- I will finally figure out what to do with all this milk the goats are giving us.
- I will get a new boy goat and spend a few months making sure he doesn’t get anyone pregnant and then spend November making sure he gets everyone pregnant.
- I will keep making double payments on my car to be able to pay it off 2.5 years early!
- I will try chai tea. It seems like something I might like.
- I will sell all the soaps.
- I will make all the soaps.
- I will patiently wait for the next Outlander book to come out.
- I will lie about #12 and IMPATIENTLY wait for the next Outlander book to come out.
- I will read and watch all of Lord of the Rings. It’s been too long and only Lauren understands. Wednesday morning was rough, Lauren.
- I will write in this blog more, come up with idea’s for children’s books, and work on my coffee table book ideas.
- I will start going on nightly wisdom walks with Roosevelt. And try and get the goats to come too. The 9 of us need the wisdom. Oooo what if I made a saddle on one of the goats for Trumann?
- I will force many of you to ACTUALLY follow this blog – like put your email in the little box, so that I can get followers and become rich and famous.
- I will get REALLY in to Christmas.
- I will get REALLY in to Thanksgiving.
- I will STILL not care at all about Halloween.
- I will create a really awesome Christmas card.
- I will not feel overwhelmed or busy because I will just say “NO. LEAVE ME ALONE.” to things and/or people.
- I will eat 100% from scratch foods, spend no money on frivolities, get 8 hours of perfect sleep a night, do yoga daily, keep the house immaculate, and shower every day.
Ha. Hahahahahahahahaha. That last one was a joke. But the rest aren’t! I’ll even prove it – in a month, I’ll let you know if I did any of these things.
There are no pictures with this blog post. Take your disappointment elsewhere.
Just kidding. Here’s a picture of Trumann being all Hygge.
23. Be Hygge all day every day.